12 Things You Probably Don't Know About Me
1. I took four years of Latin classes.
2. My favorite snack is Irish butter on butter crackers.
3. I am now streaming New Tricks on BBC.
4. The one book that I re-read every few years is Hell’s Foundations by Geoffrey Moorhouse.
5. The only seasoning that belongs on a steak is a little salt.
6. Having been a waiter in college, I’m a good tipper.
7. I spent my first stimulus payment on jigsaw puzzles and crossword puzzle books.
8. The only time I have shaved since 1971 was for my heart surgery.
9. I have worn shorts every day for over 31 years, including 20 years delivering mail.
10. I can spend hours watching birds and deer in our backyard.
11. As I write this list, I’m listening to the Traveling Wilburys.
12. If I want to watch a celestial event, I will go to Craters of the Moon National Park.